| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mutsu in January is slightly cold at -1.9 °C (28.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.7 °C (21.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 104.5mm (4.1in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Mutsu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mutsu, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mutsu:
- Otaru, Japan - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) N
- Kutchan, Japan - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) NNW
- Suttsu, Japan - 187.1 kms (116.2 miles) NNW
- Muroran, Japan - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) N
- Esashi, Japan - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) NW
- Hakodate, Japan - 70.7 kms (43.9 miles) NNW
- Aomori, Japan - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) SW
- Fukaura, Japan - 128.7 kms (80 miles) WSW
- Akita, Japan - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) SSW
- Morioka, Japan - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) S