| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mutsu in April is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 90.1mm (3.5in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:55 long with an average length of 13:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Mutsu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mutsu, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mutsu:
- Otaru, Japan - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) N
- Kutchan, Japan - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) NNW
- Suttsu, Japan - 187.1 kms (116.2 miles) NNW
- Muroran, Japan - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) N
- Esashi, Japan - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) NW
- Hakodate, Japan - 70.7 kms (43.9 miles) NNW
- Aomori, Japan - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) SW
- Fukaura, Japan - 128.7 kms (80 miles) WSW
- Akita, Japan - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) SSW
- Morioka, Japan - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) S